Show: Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 7:00 PM
All ages are welcome to participate in the talent show. Open to all amateur entertainers. Any genre is welcome.
There will be two age categories divided in the following manner:
Youth – Ages 14
Adult – Ages 15 &
Awards will be handed out for each age category as follows:
2nd – $75.00
3rd – $50.00
*Award amounts are
subject to change.
Contestants will be judged on Overall Talent, Stage Presence, Entertainment Value, Originality, and Appearance.
Rules & Regulations:
- Talent or act must be appropriate for all audiences (any containing inappropriate content will be disqualified).
- For 1st place winners in any division – you cannot compete in that same division the following year.
- The judges’ decision is final and not negotiable. Score sheets will not be released to the contestants or the public.
- Acts must be self-contained. A complete sound system with two
microphones will be available. However, there will be no instrument
amplifiers; therefore, you must bring them if you need them.CDs may be
used as accompaniment for acts.
- ALL ACTS ARE LIMITED TO 4 MINUTES OR LESS IN LENGTH
- Absolutely no props allowed (musical instruments are not considered props).
- No lip-sync acts.
- Sorry, no bands may perform due to the amount of time required for set-up.
- All contestants are responsible for their own gate admissions.
- The last day to register is Monday, April 1, 2019 or until divisions are full (whichever comes first).
You can register by completing the registration form or calling
Lyndie Knowles at (904) 813-6972 or email Lyndie@LyndieOnline.com. A $20
entry fee is required by either cash or money order made payable to the
Clay County Fair Association or via PayPal. Personal checks will NOT be
The number of entries is limited so be sure to get your information
and entry fee in early. You will be contacted by phone or e-mail upon
receipt of your registration information.